Водоизмещение - 154 000 т
Длина - 323 м.
Пассажирских палуб -
Кают - 2070
Пассажиров - 4140-5179
Экипаж - 1413
Начало эксплуатации - 2017г.
The Seaside ship’s main features (officially announced so far) are:
- Seaview glass elevators (portside location) will provide fast connections to upper decks’ outdoor areas.
- The lower-positioned Lido Deck / Pool Deck will feature a sea-level Waterfront Promenade (circumnavigating the sides of the ship) that will be enclosed by glass wall. The Promenade will feature various shops and multiple dining venues with outdoor seating areas (bars, restaurants, al fresco eateries).
- the staggering 463,000 ft2 / 43,000 m2 public areas
- double-deck Atrium with a seaview (via a transparent glass wall)
- New grades staterooms – luxury cruise suites (with Jacuzzi tubs on their private balconies) and connecting family cabins. Of all MSC Seaside staterooms, 6% are Suite accommodations and 72% are Balcony cabins.
- expanded and enhanced MSC Yacht Club complex (incl private lounge, solarium, swimming pool)
- 950-seats theater
- 5D Cinema
- 10 restaurants, 10 lounge bars
- largest kids play area – kids lounge that also has the LEGO playroom for special fun activities (branded as called “Lego Experience at Sea”) by the line’s new partnership with The Lego Group. The new program is complimentary, using LEGO materials for the following age-appropriate activities: LEGO DUPLO (kids 3- yo), Classic LEGO bricks plus Vertical Play Wall (kids 7-11 yo), and Building Happening (6-11 yo /themed builds).
- huge-size aqua park with 5 high-tech waterslides and innovative all-ages attractions
- new design (novel marine architecture, 2 engine rooms – located forward and aft)
- new marine technologies for better efficiency, lower fuel consumption, top-notch safety systems
expanded open-air deck spaces
The list of activities and best features of the new ship’s multi-deck water park includes:
- The trademarked “Slideboarding” is a 2-deck high slide that combines the real watersliding with a video game. Guests will be able to race down this 367 ft / 112 m long water-slide on specially designed rafts. These are new-technology rafts that include an embedded video game controller with buttons in different colors. The goal of this “outdoor gaming” is to match the colors of the flashing lights in the slide’s sections with the buttons mounted on the raft. The “smart slide” will use a gaming system that will identify the riders, will track their progress and will do the scores.
- The trademarjed “Duelling High-Speed AquaTubes” waterslide will offer competition races. This slide’s length is 525 ft / 160 m, with numerous twists-turns-drops along the route.
- The tubes of the waterslides will feature clear loops that will be extending over the ship’s sides, so riders will be able to enjoy (for a very short time) the sea-view around and below.
- The trademarjed “AquaPlay” and “AquaSpray” areas of the park will provide best vacation ever experiences for the youngest passengers. This is the place specifically designed for tots. AquaPlay will feature tipping buckets, spray cannons, water stream jets, rain-tree, and even a mini-slide. AquaSpray will be for interactive activities – featuring jets, waterfalls, forts, etc.
- The Seaside’s aqua park builder is the Canadian “WhiteWater West Industries” (global waterpark attractions building company).